Saturday, May 14, 2005

the outing

this morning i was supposed to go over to bernard's place to tutor him.however,i was snoozing in my bed and actually wanted to cook up a lame ass excuse which would enable me to snooze for the rest of the day.but,my mom came into my room and unleashed her fiery speech bout responsibility and stuffs.yeah..so..i went over to bernard's place eventually even though i was an hr late.then, bernard tested my patience.or should i say i was not in a good mood to teach,i was reading along with him and i've taught him a word in that book 3 times and he still can't get it in.guess my tone sounded as if i was gonna eat him up,he cried.well..sorry bernard.didn't mean to do that.
in the evening i made my way down to east coast park for a martial arts gathering,a gathering whereby u can meet many different styles of practitioners.yeah.it was fun.the food was alright,and..i met a guy who also does wingchun,and we exchanged some moves.*that was something terribly wrong,i shouldn't have done it* he was horribly good.i was stunned when i felt his moves coming,he was so fast and unpredictable.man..and i was hit in the face.arhhh.i must get him to train me .muahaha.but..he said i'm still young.ha.but too bad i'm in sanda now.haven't really done wingchun for quite sometime..hmmm..perhaps i should go for cross training at the previous wu kwan.ha.maybe.if i've time.yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home