Friday, April 22, 2005

contradictions?

yeah..i'm finally blogging again..many stuffs happened lately..and i wouldn't say i had a bad day either.(does this sentence contradict with my heart?)maybe.

i just don't know how to put it.it's weird.what do you do when you wanna really go all out to do some stuffs?hard work?not really.i've been trying..and i don't know is it because of my luck or something else that i just can't get it done.*certain stuffs* i mean..i seriously don't know if i should plunge both my legs into this but..it just seems i have to.well..think i must seriously consider and try eh?

definition of perseverance=continuing in the course of action with disregards of discouragement,opposition and previous failure. well..think i'll think and see what's the situation like before applying this theory to my mindset..in the meantime..i think i need my bed..lolx.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home