Monday, May 16, 2005

training with my peeps.it was fun~

i managed to wake up on time to go over to bernard's place to tutor him.seems like an accomplishment for me..lolx.after tution,i went to wu kwan to hone my skills with my peeps.they've never been to my wu kwan,and i told them it's a great place to work out,so..they agreed without any hesitations.the 3 of us did circuit training today and it was really..good.my hands turned flabby,legs wobbly and obviously outta breath.lolx.it was fun training with them.training alone is indeed boring..but i'm used to it.lolx.so..today's training was just fun and not solitary.ha.above are some pics when we're in action.too bad jiayong came late and we didn't take any more pics after that.sorry bro..next time yeah?ha.circuit training rocks eh?muahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home