Monday, August 22, 2005

untitled-my sweetie mrs lee

Alright..it has been centuries since i last posted a decent entry.my cousin asked me how come all my recent entries are linked to sleep.well...i'm having a taxed life man~But well..thank goodness there's someone who made it less taxing. she is none other than my sweetie mrs lee.

What can i say about her..well well,a green tea addict,orange fan and recently...i think she got my sleeping disease.yeah..perhaps that'll be her new found hobby. It's been great knowing her and i'd like to thank her for trusting me..and embarking this wonderful journey with me. "i did say i wanted a hot chick,i did say i wanted someone extraordinary, and i also did say i wanted someone who'll love me as much as i will or did". But what i didn't say was that i wanted mrs lee more than all those mentioned earlier.those things which i've said is already redundant to me.she made me realise the great depths i'll go, to just show my love for her.*note,never have i done that much for any other gal* lolx..and i'm glad that mrs lee made me bring out the best in me.Perhaps someday i might just crash..but..i know she'll assure me that this will never happen,because mrs lee..you're awesome.muacks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home