Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2007

I'm so sorry that this came so late. My new year's eve wasn't spent partying, instead it was spent clearing tables and faking smiles to customers who actually pissed me off. But well, it's for the sake of money, though there wasn't double pay that day. It's good to be contented actually. Besides, honey ain't in town either, therefore i just felt the mood wasn't really there. Oh well, my motivation now would be july comes faster than i've expected it to be as honey will be coming back for holidays this july. Yes. i know it's still long, but whatnot, it's good to look forward to seeing her. IN PERSON.

So i was thinking about what to expect from this new year, or what i should plan to fulfil this new year. Too many to think of really. From going to vancouver for christmas to fighting on a bigger stage where just the ambience of audiences shouting is intimidating enough. A lot of things really.

Year three in the polytechnic will be a more taxing year, the thought of taking another programming module is just enough to kill me already. But for the sake of what's gonna be reflected on that bloody cert, i haven't got much choice do i?

But well, despite all the new shit that comes along with the new year, i'm thankful for the fact that i have my honey with me, and of course my buddies, like those in WFB, ya know who you are, and not to forget, (JC and ERNEST) It's really great to have buddies like you guys.

Anyway, a very happy new year to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home