Thursday, October 26, 2006

Fungi clearing

So this is what it is. With the fungus building up on my blog and everything getting so not updated, i've decided to at least clear some away and revive it. It's about a month now or so since i'm back from vancouver. School sucks and it's week 5 and creeping into week 6 after this weekend. Can't say i like it that much, i don't really have a choice do i. When i first came back, i just can't get used to the heat man, i'll be so pissed with the weather that i'll be craving for some air con relief again after stepping out of the train or lecture theatre. To aggrevate the mood, the bloody haze just have to play along. So i was wondering if this was what happened every year to people who actually started the fire.

Evil guy: Alright. you get this torch and go into the forest and make it become a fire city. I'll pay you 1000 US dollars as a reward.
Naive guy: Ok can! my mom always told me not to play with fire, but i think she lied, playing with fire gets me so rich!!!
Evil guy: *smiles with a smug* Yah. Be a man, do the right thing.

3 days after the fire is set ablazed, the naive man tells his mom happily,"i got paid a 1000 US dollars to create this fire. Fire is good mom"!
And he sees the fire in his mom's eyes.


Alright, sorry if i've digressed a little. I've been back to sakae working and thus been a little caught up with life. Saving up for the next trip to visit honey, and my educational fees. It really helps a lot if i manage to strike lottery but well. I'd rather be pragmatic and earn it myself. I'm so deprived of money to the extent i pack bentos to school now. So what's on the menu, 5 pieces of bread filled with white chicken and mash potato. Healthy and nutritious. I'm getting used to it. Although i feel like eating better stuffs, i'll just put myself down with, it's unhealthy. Don't spoil your appetite and training regime. I forgot to mention this diet helps me improve my training in the weirdest way. But it does.

So i guess i'm killing many birds with a stone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home