Thursday, March 23, 2006

irony no more

The results were out yesterday and i won't say mine is much of a hoo ha or whatsover,didn't fail any modules but didn't really aced any either.Oh well,i just hope i get to major in what i chose.Again,It's only a hope and a preferred choice.I think i'll still live with it even if i get what i didn't choose to major in.

Honey came back from thailand last week and she got me something that i least expected.I remember chancing upon this unique metallic nanchuks (which is interchangable,it can be transformed into a metal bar instead if you don't feel like swinging it) when i went for my genting honeymoon,i really had the urge to buy it at that instance after trying a few moves with it.But ya know how strict and ridiculous singapore's custom is,i'll definitely be screened as i'm travelling via tour buses,thus i can only leave with that heavy heart as i clicked my tongue in irony.

Knowing me inside out,my honey got the nanchuks on her bangkok shopping spree and managed to bring it back for me! wow. That was really sweet and thoughtful of you honey.Simply loved it.Of course she bought me many other stuffs too as things there were really cheap.We're gonna go to the Zoo tomorrow to celebrate our 8 months anniversary.I know you're raising your eyebrow in disbelief but yes you heard me right, it's the Zoo.It's not as bad as you think it is.I'll show you when i update again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home