Friday, February 10, 2006

lips hurt

The wound on my lips just made me feel so irritated.damn.I was training a few days ago and actually we're just doing some basic drills and stuffs.But,when we increased our speed and strength,it unintentionally became a sparring session eventually,cos by then we were already in the ring and holding our fighting stance.Kinda weird but still fought,i found a loophole and kicked till he knelt down,but damn..i was so overconfident that the kick had crippled him so i let down my guard and damn,he landed a very soft punch from his painful position and theorotically it shouldn't be a problem,but man!iforgot to wear my mouth guard and bit my lips hard! .i've learnt my lesson.arh!

Anyway.had a good day yesterday,went to bugis with honey.We ate almost throughout the whole day! lolx..can't blame ya know..there're really lotsa nice and good food around us all the time.Exams are gonna start real soon.and man..that is trouble for me.well..all the best to all for the upcoming exams, matt and jian min all the best for the comp in feb. =)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

take care worz.

11 February, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u fight professional? heex

11 February, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nope.too taxing to fight professional.yeah

11 February, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha..i din know u need mouth guard one sia. but mouth injured still leng zai as b4 dunch worri.

12 February, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog. :)

12 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home