Tuesday, October 04, 2005

resurrection

alright..i'm blogging again. FINALLY eh?ha. it's been busy the past few weeks though..exams were part of the shitty schedule and i seriously think i screwed up some of the papers pretty badly..man..i don't even dare to even anticipate what my results will be like.ha.
just came back from the chalet organised by my secondary school peeps..man..catching up with them's cool..and.it's good to see everybody doing fine in their lives man.well..will upload the chalet pics soon.
the best thing is..i'm heading to another chalet next week..ha.it's my class chalet..so..i guess it'll be fun haha.
i've not been working on my legs lately and i guess i must pull up my socks soon..else i lose the flexibility and power and get thrashed in the ring.hmm..i'll train.after resting enough i think.ha.
man..feel like crashing alreday..update soon man.
~crashed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home