Sunday, February 05, 2006

love

so how do you define happiness really?Different people define it in different ways.Mine? I'm happy enough to be with my honey.Its been great having her by my side and i'll trade anything for it.what's fortune,luxury,nice stuffs and beautiful places when i can't even share it with my beloved darling?
I gave my honey a ring as a birthday gift.To me giving a ring to someone is not just somthing superficial,in fact,it means a lot more.It means that person is really important to me and i'm giving her a symbol of trust and recognition that can be worn,seen and felt on her finger.And whatnot,i've given it to my honey.i love her.To people out there who're in love,love your other half wholeheartedly and commit to the relationship,cos that's what love should be like.people who're fickle minded,are people who ain't worthy of a relationship and will be those who won't be showered with love.valentine's day is hot on it's toes.Do something special or tell your other half how much you love him or her even tough it's mushy.It's mushy,but heartfelt and warming.Cos It's love. =)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish i was ue honeey.tat's sweet

06 February, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha.but ur not.

07 February, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sia ah la.it's mushie LoL

07 February, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know.tat's y i say i wish ma.heex

07 February, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice one .i agree with u

09 February, 2006  
Blogger Jc said...

Bro, NIce post.. I think u've just reminded Ur blog readers the rudimentary values of love.. with regards to all the pseudo relationships around.. I think urs and irene's is A really Genuine one.. Good Job~!

-Jc

10 February, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lolx.thanks dude.yeah. =)

10 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home