Sunday, February 19, 2006

Time for medicine

I am so weak right now.I woke up this morning and felt so lethargic,i thought it was normal cause perhaps i just woke up.Made myself a warm cup of coffee and thought the lethargicness i felt will be gone after the power of caffeine seeps in.But hell no,my back started aching and my limbs seemed like jelly.Oh well,popped in some pills and hope i'm gonna recover soon.

Exams will commence in just two more days and i'm pretty nervous about it cause there're still questions which i can't really answer despite reading the bloody notes.I just hope i'll scrape through.Math is the first paper,what a nightmare.Math makes me mad,seems to tally quite a lot.Anyway i guess i'm not alone agreeing with this theory regarding maths.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home