Monday, March 06, 2006

slienced

It doesn't mean i ain't feeling agitated when i ain't even saying anything YET.I'm still trying to get back to reality despite it being so surreal.How on earth did someone i regard as a brother,a someone whom i can confide in,turn into someone who's so unbelivably hostile towards people around him,or to put it in other words,turning his back on those people whom regarded him as a friend,let me just name him "X".I can't believe the change i am witnessing now from X.I was on my way to little bernard's place when i suddenly recieved a message from my coach.It wrote "training as usual on wednesday,for people who're not keen,please let me know so that i won't jam your phone with irrelevant messages." I was shocked of course and probed to ask what's happening to my coach,i mean he knew that i regard martial arts highly and can't possibly let this passion just die off.I knew he was talking about X,as he replied."Not you louis."

So i was then thrown into a state of confusion and shock as i know who my coach is referring to.Man,this is atrocious,from the message i think X might have sent a pretty nasty message to coach telling him to stop bothering him and stuffs.Once again,i'm not trying to jump into any conclusion that it was him.The picture just fits into it too nicely.X is now on a digressed path and i don't think anyone has the capability to bring him back unless he changes for the better.If he doesn't,i'm not shocked if one day he'll be stranded all alone,without any friends to be his rapport when needed.

"This is an extract from louis's file.Ironically,it's a pretty bad one."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home