Sunday, April 24, 2005

engulfed by rage

why's this always happening to me?why is it that i just become another person when i'm blowing my top?is this what they say that rage often blinds the heart?i finally know what they're trying to say because i think i'm already quite experienced in this kinda stuffs,stuffs that appeal to RAGE? yup.

i blew my top just now for some reason that i really can't recall..how lame could i get? i mean it's really frightening man.even i got shocked myself.i was like..wow..i just did that?well..i think i need anger management classes.

went to the cafe to meet my pops.and dropped by to see aileen ha..she was busy in action.
the cafe seemed packed today..well..had a great day tody somehow yeah..but basically..today just past too quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home