Thursday, May 26, 2005

dreams

Everyone dreams.but what exactly does dream implies?is it pure coincidence that we suddenly dream of something that we really like,or is that particular dream you had trying to sound you out?one of my friend told me that you dream because there is something buried deep within you and you just need some space to let it out..but seriously..is it true?what do ya think?i've had weird dreams.real weird ones.but..i just can't relate those dreams i had to reality..i mean..it's so horribly surreal.there's just no way i can find any links to reality.i admit i'm a guy who bottles some impotant stuffs in me,cos i feel..perhaps some stuffs that's kept in me wasn't what i would define as.."real".well..apparently i'm in my school's computor lab..happily typing away..it just struck me somehow that i should update my blog..lolx.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home