Saturday, May 28, 2005

i need coffee

Alright..this is so sad man..my timetable totally crashed with my student's,i tried negotiating with his dad regarding this yesterday night but expectedly, i didn't win the negotiation.yeah..so,i went over to bernard's place just now to tutor him for the last time i guess.although i talked to his mom and his mom was sortta reluctant to change another tutor,i told her i just can't fit bernard's schedule.so..i told her when bernard goes to morning session classes,id go back to tutor him,which is like 6 mths time from now?well..of course,i don't expect her to gimme any promises or something,i mean..i can't promise her myself either.guess i just have to go find some other part time jobs eh?ha.well..that obviously can wait i think.
arh..ever since orientation started,i hardly have enough sleep,i'm deprived of sleep and i totally have no idea why man.perhaps i should include coffee back in my life to make me awake.arh..perhaps i'm just a sleepwalking corpse.lately i've been stuck in contradictions.guess i need more time to sieve through my thoughts,and obviously sleeping.ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home