Tuesday, May 22, 2007

late update

I'm so sorry that i haven't quite got the time to do a decent update. Been helluva busy these past weeks, commencement of the final year project, presentations and it seems like i sortta need more than 24 hours a day. I see a lot of the patches that looked kinda blur in the past becoming clearer and it made me just wanna get outta this bloody ridden place more.

They say singapore is a small country, facing population crisis and lots more. However, when i'm on the subway, it always doesn't seem so. The bloody crowds occupying every square foot that you could possibly stand comfortably in the subway, the bloody firecrackers that fill your eardrums with the cheena accent. I'm sorry i sound kinda like a sterotyping jackarse here, but for this case, i don't sterotype, i just strongly disliked them right from the start.

When i was doing my presentation, and the lecturer asked if i was an english, cos of the english accent. It struck me in an epiphany, what would firecrackers sound like in english presentations. Now this is a very big problem, they're from the land that i don't want to step foot on. I am a chinese, but heck it, it doesn't mean you've got to follow through. I will never in a million years give up my english accent for that firecracker's accent.

So this is a conversation that popped up when i was with lynna and twilite couple of weeks ago. Came to my mind when the word firecracker is mentioned. Sorry, i'm a bloody jackarse.


firebonker: harlo excuza mi, you chinese?
me: " looks at her with my confused face"
firebonker: chinese?
me: nods. " what's the matter mate?"
firebonker: " shows me the face whereby she can't understand what i'm saying"
me : Sorry lady, i've got to run, my ears can't take it.

lynna & twilite(rolls on floor laughing): mr englishman, you're such a bellend! your ears can't take it! what if she understood what ya said?

me: shit, i didn't mean that actually. It was supposed to be a getaway excuse.
lynn & twi : a getaway excuse with sacarsm. well done lou.
me : I think i've got a problem, this feeling of strong dislike is not on me, it's in my blood.



I'm glad this week of mine is entertained with great hits and entertainment on the bbc radio channel. I am so in love with edith bowman. Bloody fantastic.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're a bellend lou! but that was bloody hilarious.

26 May, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

firecrackers? nice way to put them under a category.

26 May, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was so so bad louis. Beware of firecrackers, it's hurtful when they blast lol

27 May, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's the louis i love to hate. but i still love your bloody manners! just think more before you speak the next time matie. lest gets me prepared =)

27 May, 2007  
Blogger STEPH said...

my new blog link: www.theart-of-living.blogspot.com. meet up soon buddy! ((:

28 July, 2007  
Blogger Bryan said...

Hey!

18 October, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home